The first race created by real “LEGIONNAIRES” where you will be challenging yourself during the whole night until the sunrise
Three Legion Warrant Officers created parcours based on their daily training when on duty.
No less than 30 obstacles to tackle, and nobody to help running over the 26 kilometers.
Come to enjoy with us the best competition !
Use your imagination, endurance, vision and strength during the night survival !
When you reach the sunrise, another mission will be given.
Watch your 6, somebody might delay.
- Head set with lamp recommended
- 13 km including 15 obstacles
- NO-ONE GET LEFT BEHIND
- Sooner you arrive from night parcours, more you rest
- Emergency blanket is supplied for sleeping
- Wake up call – nautical parcours (no swimmers are accepted)
- 13 km including 15 obstacles
CUSTOM PLANS PLEASE CALL” phone=”email@example.com”][priceitem title=”Early Fox” price=”€45.00″ offer1=”5th” subscribe=”REGISTER NOW! ” subscribe_link=”http://inscriptions.oxybol.fr/inscription_evenement.php?filtre=41″ offer2=”Nov” offer3=”to ” offer4=”14th” offer5=”May 2018“][priceitem title=”Slow Fox” price=”€55.00″ offer1=”15th” subscribe=”REGISTER NOW!
” subscribe_link=”http://inscriptions.oxybol.fr/inscription_evenement.php?filtre=41″ offer2=”May” offer3=”to” offer4=”14th” offer5=”July 2018“][priceitem title=”Late Fox” price=”€60.00″ offer1=”15th” subscribe=”REGISTER NOW!
” subscribe_link=”http://inscriptions.oxybol.fr/inscription_evenement.php?filtre=41″ offer2=”July” offer3=”to” offer4=”22” offer5=”Sept 2018“][/pricetable]
Why do we need to be a minimum of 2 persons to do the race?
For safety reason as it is a starting night race you will need to have a buddy to support you in case of emergency.
Some obstacles as well are a bit difficult to complete individually.
Is the Race and obstacles very difficult? and Safe?
This is a race where you will challenge yourself, it’ s all depend of your training performance, as a member you will be able to get a lot of tips from our specialists to be able to complete all the obstacles easily, as well to adapt yourself walking and running in the natural environment. (Night and Day)
Safety is our priority, all our obstacles are tested and safe using a maximum of natural products.
Can we skip some obstacles?
Yes if you are not confident to pass the obstacles, but you will always have the support of our volunteer and your teams mates to pass through the obstacle.
Don’ t worries if you really don t feel doing one of the obstacles you will not have any penalty.
The goal of Skill Sharpening association is “Never get man left behind” Meaning that everyone will pass the arrival line and get the medal.
What to bring and what to wear during the race?
Be comfortable and travel light, we recommend:
- Head set with lamp for Sundown mission
- Compression Shirt or normal shirt preferably Wicking fabrics (No cotton)
- Compression shorts or Normal running short
- Wool or wicking sock (No Cotton)
- Trail shoes (Salomon preferably)
- Gloves (For some obstacles)
How many water point during the race?
A total of 6 water point (3 during the night Mission and 3 during the morning Mission).
What i get before, during and after the race?
- One Race pack which include all the information about the race, one race cap and more
- Participation of 2 missions (Sundown and Sunrise) for a total of 26km
- More than 30 Adrenaline Obstacles in one of the most beautiful place in the world.
- Finisher T-Shirt
- One drink ticket of your choice
- Your own photos in action!
- Surprise gift for the 3 fastest winning team who complete all the obstacles!
Can I join even if i have no swimming experience (water phobia)?
Of course, nautical obstacles are perfectly safe with life guards and safety jacket are available if it makes you more confident.
What to do if you have no partner to register for the race?
Register as a single runner to “la course des renards solitaires” and the team will be set later on. http://inscriptions.oxybol.fr/inscription_synthese.php